Thompsons is proud to offer free legal advice and representation on personal injury and employment law to members of Usdaw, with the added benefit and guarantee of 100% compensation with no deductions for legal costs in all claims.
- Personal injury– at or away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Serious injury- including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries claims
- Industrial disease or illness
- Employment matters – accessed through your union representative or by calling 0800 030 80 30 outside normal office hours.
- USDAW members' children aged under 18 are covered for personal injury including road traffic accident and injury claims
- Family members living with an USDAW member can receive free legal advice and representation in road traffic accident claims
In addition cover is available by contacting the legal department on 0161 249 2477 for:
- Work related prosecutions – call or complete the union’s BL6 form
- Advice for you and your family on non-work related matters - call or complete the union’s BL3 form
- A free wills service for members and their partners
- Reduced rates for probate services, conveyancing and powers of attorney