As a PCS member, whether you are currently in work or retired, both you and your family benefit from a package of expert legal services, absolutely free of charge and with the added benefit of 100% compensation.
Legal cover for PCS members
Thompsons is proud to offer the following legal services to PCS members as part of their union legal service:
- Work-related personal injury claims (excluding repetitive strain injuries)
- Non-work accidents including road traffic accidents. This is also extended to your family if involved in the same accident.
- Asbestos disease claims
- Wills service, which allows you to generate a will online without submitting a paper application. If you are a union member in Scotland, please use Thompsons Scotland's separate facility to start your free will
- Reduced rates for conveyancing
- Employment law (only accessed via your PCS representative)
To speak to a union solicitor for advice on the above, contact us on 0800 328 3255.
Support for members and loved ones affected by coronavirus (COVID-19)
We have put together a questionnaire with PCS to work out where exposure has occurred and how employers responded. Everyone who has been exposed to coronavirus (COVID-19) at work at any time can help. By completing the questionnaire below, you will help us to work with PCS to support you and your fellow members.
The more information we gather, the better PCS can campaign about the issues raised (and we can establish whether you might have a personal injury claim).