Thompsons is a proud legal partner to the BFAWU, the Bakers, Food and Allied Workers Union. If you are a member of the BFAWU both you and your family benefit from a first-class legal package.
Thompsons is responsible for delivering the BFAWU legal services to members living in Merseyside, the Midlands, the South West and North East of England as well as Scotland and Northern Ireland.
Our dedicated teams secure high levels of personal injury compensation for injured BFAWU members and their families, all at no cost and you get 100% compensation.
BFAWU members get free legal advice and representation on:
- Personal injury – at or away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Serious injury including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Industrial disease or illness
- Special terms for clinical negligence claims
- Basic will writing
- Reduced rates for conveyancing
- Employment law (get in touch with the union first)
- Work-related criminal law advice (0800 587 7530)
BFAWU members’ families are also covered for:
- Personal injury – away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Special terms for medical negligence claims
- Special rates for conveyancing
Get in touch for expert advice today on 0800 587 7518.
“I would like to thank Thompsons Solicitors for a quick and successful outcome to my case. They were polite and very professional, all I did was answer a few questions and my solicitor did the rest.”