Members of the University and College Union (UCU), both working and retired, receive free personal injury advice and representation, employment law support and a range of other legal services as part of their union package.
While high street or non-specialist firms can take up to 25% of personal injury damages, as a dedicated union legal service provider Thompsons guarantees that you will keep 100% of your compensation with no deductions for legal fees.
We have a track record of success in securing hundreds of thousands of pounds in compensation for injured or mistreated higher education professionals and are ready to support you and your family.
UCU legal package includes:
- Personal injury claims including work and non-work related accidents and illness
- Road accident claims
- Industrial and asbestos disease claims
- Special terms for medical negligence
- Employment law advice (accessed via your UCU representative)
- Criminal law advice (0800 587 7530)
UCU family members also receive free personal injury representation if they’re injured on the roads during a road accident either as a driver, pedestrian or cyclist.
“I decided to get in touch with the UCU as I was worried and wanted to make sure no-one else suffered an accident like mine.”