The Chartered Society of Physiotherapy (CSP) was founded in 1894. Today it is the largest UK membership organisation representing chartered physiotherapists, physiotherapy students and support workers.
The CSP supports those who deliver physiotherapy care, education and research through professional, education and trade union services as well as campaigning on behalf of the profession.
Thompsons is proud to support the CSP with a comprehensive package of legal services.
If you’ve been injured either at or away from work and would like to discuss a personal injury compensation claim, contact Thompsons for advice. Thompsons is pleased to offer CSP members (and their families) a no obligation assessment of whether you have a case. We guarantee that, if successful, you will retain 100% of your damages with no deductions for legal fees.
Contact your CSP legal service for independent advice and representation on:
- Personal injury – at or away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Serious injury including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Industrial disease or illness
- Special terms for clinical negligence claims
- Basic will writing and reduced rates for conveyancing
- Employment law (access via your workplace steward and the CSP)
- Work-related criminal law advice (0800 587 7530)
CSP members’ families are also covered for:
- Personal injury – away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Special terms for medical negligence claims
- Special rates for conveyancing.