Thompsons is proud to offer free legal advice and representation on personal injury and employment law matters to members of the NASUWT, with the added benefit and guarantee of 100% compensation with no deductions for legal costs.
Legal cover for NASUWT members
Call the NASUWT legal services on 0808 100 2221 for free legal advice and representation on:
- Personal injuries - at or away from work, on the roads and on holiday
- Serious injuries - including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Industrial disease or illness – including asbestos-related diseases, such as mesothelioma
- Free legal advice on medical negligence, with special rates if you have a case to pursue
- A free online wills service. If you are a union member in Scotland, please use Thompsons Scotland's separate facility to start your free will
- Reduced rates for conveyancing, probate and power of attorney
- Employment law advice (requests for assistance must be made via your NASUWT branch).
NASUWT members' families are also covered for:
- Personal injury away from work, on holiday or on the roads – cases to be provided by Thompsons on a private basis
- Special rates for medical negligence
- Reduced rates for will writing and conveyancing.