Thompsons is proud to provide the Royal College of Midwives (RCM) legal service and to give members access to free legal advice and representation from our specialist personal injury and employment rights lawyers.
The RCM guarantees members who work with Thompsons will retain 100% of any compensation and not pay a penny in legal fees.
Unlike high street or non-specialist firms, Thompsons is committed to the injured member or family member and will never act for employers or insurance companies.
Whatever the issue, however complex the claim, we offer a comprehensive range of personal injury, employment rights and criminal legal services to both working and retired RCM members.
What’s more, the legal service also covers RCM family members for accidents away from work, on the road and on holiday.
RCM members benefit from free legal advice and representation on:
- Work and non-work related personal injury claims, including serious injury claims
- Road traffic accident claims
- Special terms for medical negligence claims
- Employment law advice (accessed via your national or regional RCM officer)
- Case advice on National Midwifery Council (NMC) issues (also accessed via your regional or national RCM officer)
- Reduced rates for conveyancing, powers of attorney and probate, and free basic wills.
For your family we offer free legal advice and representation on:
- Non-work related personal injury including road and holiday accident claims
- Reduced rates for conveyancing, powers of attorney and probate.
You can contact the RCM legal service for advice or to discuss making a claim on 0808 100 7776.