The National Association of Co-operative Officials (NACO) is a professional management association and an affiliate of the TUC, representing management and professionals in the cooperative movement.
For over 90 years, NACO has been assisting and representing members on an individual basis, providing professional advice and support, negotiating on pay rates and terms and conditions of employment, and collective bargaining with cooperative employers.
We are proud to offer a range of comprehensive personal injury and employment law services to NACO members and their family.
Contact us today for free advice and representation on:
- Work and non-work related personal injury including road accident claims
- Serious injury including brain and spinal cord injury claims
- Industrial disease or illness including asbestos claims
- Special terms for clinical negligence
- Employment law (accessed through your NACO branch)
- Work-related criminal law advice (0800 587 7530)
- Competitive rates for wills, conveyancing and probate services
Your family members also benefit from free personal injury representation for non-work related accidents or injuries.
All of this, combined with the promise that you will retain 100% of any compensation secured, is designed to offer peace of mind to NACO members.
Make the most of your membership, contact us today to discuss a claim 0161 351 7900.
“Thompsons did a great job of making sure I secured compensation for my loss of earnings and injury.”