College of Podiatry
The College of Podiatry has a first-class legal service, in partnership with Thompsons, providing legal protection and peace of mind to its members.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, the College of Podiatry's legal service from Thompsons can offer independent, no obligation advice about making a compensation claim. All legal fees are covered as part of your membership and if your case is successful, you will keep 100% of your compensation.
College of Podiatry members, both working and retired, can also benefit from expert employment law advice, basic wills and competitive rates on conveyancing and probate services.
Call the College of Podiatry legal service on 0808 100 3883 to discuss how Thompsons can support you and your family.
College of Podiatry members receive advice and representation on:
- Work-related personal injury claims
- Non–work related personal injury claims including holiday and road accidents
- Serious injury claims including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Industrial disease or illness claims
- Wills service, which allows you to generate a will online without submitting a paper application
- Free online wills service, accessed here, and reduced rates for more complex wills, conveyancing and lasting power of attorney
- Employment law (accessed via your SCP representative).
College of Podiatry members’ families are also covered for:
- Personal injury away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Special terms for clinical negligence
- Reduced rates for conveyancing.