Are you a Napo member? Access expert legal cover for you and your family at no extra cost as part of your union membership.
Napo is both a professional organisation and trade union representing the interests of members working in the UK family courts and probation system.
Thompsons works in partnership with Napo to provide comprehensive legal support to its members and their family members.
While claims companies and high street law firms can take up to 25% of damages, Napo members using the trusted personal injury legal service from Thompsons keep 100% of their compensation within the union scheme.
Contact the Napo legal service for free legal advice and representation on:
- Personal injury – at or away from work, on holiday or on the roads.
- Serious injury including brain injuries, and spinal cord injuries
- Industrial disease or illness
- Free legal advice on clinical negligence
- Basic will writing
- Reduced rates for conveyancing
- Employment law advice (requests for assistance must be made via your Napo branch).
Napo members’ families are also covered for:
- Personal injury away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Special rates for clinical negligence
- Reduced rates for wills.
Get in touch for expert advice today on 0800 587 7521.
"My solicitor worked well with me initially and, when my daughter turned 18, she was able to work directly with our solicitor effectively too. My daughter felt supported and well advised and the outcome of the claim, I believe, was good for her. Thank you again."