Thompsons is proud to offer a comprehensive package of free legal services to members of the Musicians’ Union.
The Musicians' Union represents people working in all sectors of the music business. As well as negotiating on behalf of its members with all the major employers in the industry, the Musicians’ Union offers a range of services for professional and student musicians of all ages, including legal services.
If you’ve been injured and would like advice on making a personal injury compensation claim, trust Thompsons and the Musicians’ Union with your case. Together we have extensive expertise of running and winning personal injury compensation claims on behalf of injured members.
In addition to working with experts who have pursued claims for musicians over the years, using your Musicians’ Union legal service and Thompsons means you are guaranteed 100% of your compensation without any deductions for legal fees.
Get in touch today on 0800 587 1275 for advice and support from your dedicated union legal service.
Musicians’ Union members benefit from free advice and representation on:
- Personal injury at or away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Serious injury including brain and spinal cord injuries
- Industrial disease or illness including asbestos claims
- Special terms for clinical negligence
- Employment law (accessed through the MU)
- Work-related criminal law advice (0800 587 7530)
- Competitive rates for wills, conveyancing and probate services
Your family members also benefit from free personal injury representation for non-work related accidents or injuries.
"Thompsons were so professional and patient with me. I have no experience of the law so it was very daunting. They listened to me all the way through and were fantastic.”