At Thompsons – the UK’s most experienced personal injury law firm – we only work for the victims of accidents and injuries. We never represent insurance companies or employers.
Thompsons has led the way in creating new laws for working people and every year, we recover more than £200 million in compensation for people who don’t make legal history, but for whom we fight just as hard.
You can take a look through the ground-breaking cases we have won over our 100-year history.
We don’t just deal with personal injury. We are also proud to help trade union members, depending on the arrangement with their trade union, with:
- Problems at work or after dismissal
- Professional conduct hearings
- Criminal cases connected with work
- Cases arising from defending the right to organise and be members of a trade union
- Other cases supported by a trade union.