As the head of the South West personal injury team, he helps injured clients from across the whole of the region.
Nick specialises in high-value, complex cases for clients who have suffered serious and life changing injuries, recovering millions of pounds in compensation every year.
Nick is an experts in workplace health and safety legislation and regularly trains health and safety representatives on the latest updates in the law.
With many years’ experience of industrial disease claims, Nicholas is a very knowledgeable solicitor who uses his skill and experience to recover the maximum amount of compensation for his clients in the shortest possible time.
Nicholas' case experience
- Secured over £250,000 for a client who developed mesothelioma while working at Devonport Dockyard.
- Recovered more than £60,000 for a client who suffered a serious leg injury after a loading platform collapsed.
- Secured £13,500 for a client who developed HAVS after using heavy vibration tools for long periods of time.
- Secured £7,500 for a foundry worker who developed HAVS after using jack hammers, vibrator compactors, hand rammers, chip hammers and disc cutters without proper time control.
- Secured a settlement for a client working in manufacturing, who developed dermatitis after being exposed to glycerin at work.
Nicholas is a member of the Devon and Exeter Law Society and the Plymouth Law Society.
He is a senior litigator and an occupational and asbestos disease specialist with the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers, as well as a member of the Solicitors Association of Higher Courts Advocates.