If you’ve been injured at work, at home, on holiday or on the roads, make the most of your membership of the British Dietetic Association (BDA) and contact the BDA legal service provided by Thompsons for advice.
As a BDA member you’re entitled to specialist legal advice if you’ve been injured. Our expert lawyers will work with you to establish whether you have a personal injury compensation claim and quickly bring it to a successful conclusion.
Personal injury representation and advice comes free of charge to BDA members and their families, along with a guarantee that you will retain 100% of the compensation secured within the legal scheme, with no deductions from your damages.
What’s more, BDA members also benefit from expert employment advice and preferential rates on a range of other legal services such as wills and conveyancing.
Contact the BDA legal service for free legal advice and representation on:
- Personal injury claims – whether work or non-work related, holiday accidents or road accidents (excluding assaults)
- Serious injury claims including spinal cord injury, amputation and brain injury
- Industrial disease or illness claims
- Competitive, reduced rates for wills and conveyancing
- Expert employment law advice (accessed via your union officer)
Family members of BDA members are covered for personal injury away from work, on holiday or on the roads, and with special terms for medical negligence claims.
To find out more about how our legal experts can help you – free of charge – contact us on 0808 100 8050.
“My solicitor at Thompsons was incredibly supportive and the compensation secured is a great comfort in helping me come to terms with my condition.”