Northern Ireland Team
The Thompsons NI legal team is based in Belfast and comprises expert lawyers and solicitors who specialise in a range of personal injury claims. These include claims for asbestos and industrial diseases, medical negligence, accidents at work, road traffic accidents and employment matters.
Trade union members can also look to the Thompsons NI team for expert advice following a workplace dispute, and support for other legal services such as wills, conveyancing and probate.
The Thompsons NI team includes:
- Oonagh McClure, senior asbestos and medical negligence solicitor
- Caitriona Hargan, senior industrial disease and accident at work solicitor
- Derek Kane, senior workplace accident and industrial disease solicitor
- Joanne Kerr, workplace accident and clinical negligence solicitor
- George Kilpatrick, employment law solicitor
- Paul Upson, employment law solicitor
- Clare Shevlin, personal injury solicitor
- Darren McAuley, general practice solicitor
- Laura Henderson, personal injury solicitor