BALPA, the British Airline Pilots’ Association, is the registered trade union and professional body representing pilots in the UK. BALPA represents 85% of all commercial pilots flying in the UK and has over 10,000 members working for 23 different aviation companies.
If you are a member of BALPA and have been injured at work, during the course of your duties, or away from work contact our experts for free, independent advice on whether or not you can claim for compensation. Your family members are also covered for non-work related accidents or injuries.
Our personal injury specialists will work with you to establish the facts of your case, drawing on their expertise of running and winning personal injury claims on behalf of pilots and other aviation workers. You will receive 100% of any compensation, with no deductions for legal fees.
Contact us today for personal injury compensation advice on:
- Workplace personal injury claims
- Serious injury including brain injury claims and spinal cord injury claims
- Industrial disease or illness claims including asbestos
- Employment law
Also available to you and your family:
- Non-work related personal injury claims including holiday claims and road accident claims
- Special terms for clinical negligence
- Discounted rates for wills and conveyancing
Call your BALPA legal service for free, no obligation advice on 0208 476 4082.
“Thompsons did a fantastic job. One phone call, everything was left to them.”