The Society of Chiropodists and Podiatrists (SCP) has a first-class legal service, in partnership with Thompsons, providing legal protection and peace of mind to its members.
If you or a loved one has suffered a personal injury, the SCP legal service from Thompsons can offer independent, no obligation advice about making a compensation claim. All legal fees are covered as part your SCP membership and if your case is successful, you will keep 100% of your compensation.
SCP members, both working and retired, can also benefit from expert employment law advice, basic wills and competitive rates on conveyancing and probate services.
Call the SCP legal service on 0808 100 3883 to discuss how Thompsons can support you and your family.
SCP members receive advice and representation on:
- Work-related personal injury claims
- Non–work related personal injury claims including holiday and road accidents
- Serious injury claims including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Industrial disease or illness claims
- Basic will writing and reduced rates for conveyancing
- Employment law (accessed via your SCP representative)
SCP members’ families are also covered for:
- Personal injury away from work, on holiday or on the roads
- Special terms for clinical negligence
- Reduced rates for conveyancing
“The support I received from Thompsons Solicitors and the dedication with which they pursued my employer for compensation was great.”