News in brief
Labour & European Law Review Weekly issue 38 18 October 2007
A Late Holiday
Following the introduction of increased statutory holiday pay at the beginning of October, ACAS (the government’s Advisory, Conciliation and Arbitration Service) has produced a leaflet setting out the new entitlement.
- the right to annual leave
- when a leave year starts
- how and when workers can take leave
- how to calculate holiday pay.
It also includes a question and answer section covering topics such as:
- public holidays
- part-time workers and holidays
- leave years that start at different times
- accrual systems.
To download the advice, go to: