Thompsons offers free legal advice to members of NARPO, the National Association of Retired Police Officers. You and your family get 100% of personal injury compensation and no deductions for legal fees.
Contact the NARPO legal service for free legal advice and representation on:
- Personal injury – in public places, on holiday or on the roads
- Serious injury – including brain injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Industrial disease or illness
- Free preliminary legal advice and special terms thereafter on clinical negligence
- Basic will writing
- Reduced rates for conveyancing
Get in touch for expert advice today on 08457 125 495.
“I’m very grateful for the help of my union and Thompsons Solicitors. Not only did I get my compensation in full, but Thompsons also made sure that I had treatment and physiotherapy while the case was ongoing.”